Thursday, September 19, 2013

Understanding Landscape Ecology via Online Videos


Online video is considered as one of the powerful tools we know. Videos are an effective ‘show and tell’ medium for different types of people to communicate about interesting topics and why it’s important. Like majority of you, I usually dedicate several minutes/hours of my time watching online videos.  These videos can have various forms, it can be documentary, lecture type, musical or animated.  It depends on the type of audience. For some, documentary or lecture type will suffice, however for the illiterate it can be more challenging. As of the moment, I can share an example of a lecture video which talks about landscape ecology disturbances. May you also find this video informative and useful. Please come back here and tell me about what you think. I bet you'll have something to say!  ---  Joy  B. Domingo

No comments:

Post a Comment